Friday, August 04, 2006

New Car!

So I finally got sick of fixing the many small things that were going wrong with Heather, my trusty '93 Honda Accord. Heather was a good car, she served both my sister Gina and myself well, but it was time. She's 13 now, and she's got 153,800 miles on her.

So after very, very extensive research with the invaluable assistence of Ms. Connie, I settled on the Nissan Versa. It's very reasonably priced, it's a hatchback, it's got fun toys like Bluetooth and CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission -- no shift shock-- see the commercial). Also, I handled the license for the song used in the most recent Nissan commercial, Mellowdrone's "Oh My", so I thought that was kind of neat.

It took several trips to Nissan dealers, the last of which was an entire day, but I finally got it.

Enough story... pictures!


Me with my old car, Heather, the '93 Honda Accord



New and old next to each other. This is historic.



Jodi, my salesman, shaking my hand as he is about to give me the keys.



The interior of my car (psst. don't tell anyone I didn't take this picture)



The exterior of my car (psst. That's not me inside, and my car is silver, not blue)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home