Thursday, October 14, 2004

Sorry!



Like Pedro, I'm ashamed. Not for losing game 2, but for neglecting all of you, my faithful blog readers (you exist, right?).

I have been caught up with many things. Some highlights:

The Red Sox are losing to the Yankees.

I'm really trying to keep hope alive. But it seems like the Red Sox consistently choke in the post season, while the Yankees seem only to get better. I will, of course, watch until the bitter (or joyous) end. But I'm not going to be as bright-eyed and cheerful as I once was.

I bought a new desk from IKEA and dropped in on my toe. (It's like the one pictured, but straight, not a corner desk)
It's kind of too big for my room, but it's so new and exciting. And it has enough space to hold my books, CD's, DVD's and pictures. I really like it! And thanks to Connie for helping with it's procurement and assembly!
As for the toe part... I am dumb. On the plus side, a nice doctor at the Sibley Hospital ER burned a hole in my toenail, which now feels much better.

Contemplating breast implants
Ok, I'm not contemplating them. I just liked this story. Shanghai is famous for it's extraordinarily tall and beautiful women, and now apparently large-chested men.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

You know, I've never found you more attractive than when you described your toe-hole ... hot (I am also

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit

Game 7, bring it on. Death to the Yankees!!

-John

12:05 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Someone may need to take a little Codine before the game...

3:17 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

No, Anna, everyone should maintain John's level of enthusiasm in support of the Red Sox. While you will suffer several coronary "episodes" during each game, your enjoyment of the win is so much better.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home