Friday, March 04, 2005

Moving!

Well, I'm sick of being robbed and being cold and being in a basement, so I'm trying to find some new (naive) tenants for my house. I've shown it to a whole bunch of people, some of whom seemed genuinely interested. I should know-- it's my job. However, something always comes up; one girl had a roommate who didn't like the area. One pair of girls who spent nearly two hours planning how they would arrange their furniture stalled and found somewhere bigger (and more expensive). Some people just flake out. What should I do to sweeten the deal? I'm seriously considering throwing in a DVD player. Maybe my body? Anyone?

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

"Hi... um... mr. gang member?"

No, that doesn't make you a slumlord, Drew, it makes you savvy. I'm not interested in making a profit so much as finding a nicer house. But maybe I could do both...

12:47 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

That's the stuff of fairy-tales people ... right there. I have a million Gmail invites too - maybe if Connie and I personally delivered them??

5:15 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

It's not weird, James! I'm happy to hear from you! But why are you posting at 3:00 am...?

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home