Friday, May 27, 2005

Updates!

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't posted for a while, but I've been going CRAZY! Some updates:

-Took a wonderful trip to Luray Virginny with the beautiful Ms. Connie. And I stole this picture off of her blog. Mwahaha. Despite our sort of non-plussed look, I swear we were having a good time. Note the enormous cavern behind us. Also, the Great Stalacpipe Organ is pretty damn cool.



-Today (Friday) is my last day of work! Some of the agents here have said very nice goodbyes already, as they are not coming in today. I'm hoping there's no tearful farewell party or anything.

-I am desperately fighting to get permission to sublet my apartment for the 2 months left on my lease. C'mon, Momo. Please?

-If the woman from Craig's List does as she said she would (and she might not, she's a total stranger...), I will be selling my bed at 2 PM tomorrow. For much less than it was purchased, but it's used now, and this also saves me the trouble of getting rid of it!

-Tomorrow I am having a hitch installed on Heather, my poor little Honda, so that I can tow my stuff home to Boston in a U-Haul trailer. To me, towing anything with my tiny car is kind of like attaching a yoke to the car's namesake, Heather Locklear, and having her pull a plough or something. C'mon Heather, you can make it!


-Closed my bank account, cancelled my gym membership (which will be finalized with proof of my move), cancelled netflix, put a hold on my directv account, changed the utilities to Ian's name, sold my desk to Connie.

-I also quit the band, but I thought the illustrious and talented group of musicians and all around fantastic guys, Junk Nugget deserved their own bullet point. I will miss you guys!

-Now all I have to do is pack and go home, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home